LOL

LOL

Monday, March 14, 2011

So, Its been a while.....

Assalam Aleikum everyone... Its been a long time. 2 1/2 years to be exact LOL. Well, a lot has changed in me, for one, I converted (or "reverted" for the politically correct) to Islam in September 2009 Alhamdulillah. Ummmmm... I had a second child.. Her name is Ayah, Masha'ALLAH! she is now almost 2 years old :) I have visited Egypt twice since my last posting, and I, personally, love it there. We (my family and I) have moved to another state and are now the happiest we have been in a long time, Masha'ALLAH.. and lots more, of course. So basically I am just updating you on what you can expect to hear about in future posts. I am a woman of a million rants so be prepared for a good read insha'ALLAH.
Peace and blessing for you and your families..
Danielle

2 comments:

Kris said...

Yay you're back! I can't believe Ayah is two though... Time is flying isn't it?

Danielle said...

LOL...I KNOW TIME IS DEFINATELY FLYING BY LOL!!!tHANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON MY BLOG :)