LOL

LOL

Monday, March 14, 2011

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and such...

Ok, so here's a good one. I was on Youtube the other day when I came across this video of the earthquake that just happened in Japan, and, of course, the Tsunami that came afterwards..(May ALLAH bless everyone that was affected by this terrible tragedy...) As the video played, i scrolled down to read the comments (which, in some cases, is a very bad idea depending on the topic) and it never fails, I always see people debating about God, whether He exists, and was He responsible for the natural disasters that rip apart countries, killing hundreds and/or thousands, or making them homeless and so forth..??
My response to the video was very much UNliked, as I was told to "FUCK OFF" because "God doesnt exist"...I'm sure you can imagine the things I wanted to spew at such an ignorant person, but instead I responded with "I feel really sorry for you"..
In my head, my response makes sense because its common sense (which many do not have lol)... Truth of the matter is, whether you believe in God or not, doesnt make a difference. These natural disasters are still going to happen, and if and when it happens in your country, or your state, I can bet my life you WISH you have believed in God all this time... But by then it might be too late. Gods Ayahs (proofs) are right in front of your eyes and you keep looking for other answers. And I get that. Some peoples minds cannot catch the concept of a higher power...but just because I understand, doesnt mean everyone else will.. OK as usual I am getting off topic now LOL...


My point here is this.. the majority of comments claimed it was due to natural disasters, and nothing to do with God, bc "God would never do that to innocent people"..(well ok then you must not have heard the story of Noahs (Nuh) ark, every religion has that story in their book)
My answer? 
"God has everything to do w natural disasters. everything that happens in this entire world AND MORE is due to Gods orders.and we dont have to question WHY He has done this, it was time for it to happen, thats all we, as humans, need to know..thats not ignorance, its knowledge of whats really happening before our eyes .I am not a religious nut, but am a firm believer that God is the shot-caller God isnt fantasy and disasters like this are His Ayahs (proofs) mashaALLAH"


So was I wrong? (in your own opinion, of course)I mean, I know I am right according to my religion, but what makes these people think that there is something much more powerful than God, that even HE couldn't stop this disaster from happening?

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I agree with you! Being the better person is hard sometimes but it makes us feel better in the end. Hugs