LOL

LOL

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Free Palestine!

So a friend of mine on Facebook has been posting all day about Palestine. we had an extensive conversation regarding what mainstream Americans know and dont know regarding this issue. So im curious. What DO you know? I know that my blog usually only goes as far as friends on Facebook, but if you happen to read this, could you please share by re-posting to your Facebook page?


Some really valid points were brought up during this internet conversation. First being most important because its so obvious yet people are ignoring it. HELLO! do you SEE how poor Palestine is? do you REALLY think they are the ones attacking Israel? First of all, if someone doesn't have food or water, you can imagine the only source to protect your family with is a couple of stones.. knowing the amount of money and resources that Israel has, do you HONESTLY believe that Palestinians are that crazy that they would actually start a fight with people who would tear them apart, literally? Highly doubt it.
Secondly, it was brought to my attention that I was ignorant at the fact that there was a difference between Zionists and mainstream Israeli Jews....I was informed that these acts of murder and torture they are inflicting on innocent people- yes, innocent CHILDREN even....are against the Jewish religion. So I thank my friend for educating me on such a topic that i usually really like to stay out of lol I do not like conflict that blows out of proportion (which doesnt always happen. I think it depends on the people in the conversation lol.)
In fact, it was also brought to my attention that Jews who know the truth speak out against these Zionist people. Then a video was posted that I had seen before.. A lecturer by the name of Norman Finkelstein stood up in front of an audience of Jewish youth and asked them to stop using the "holocaust card" and pointed out that if they had a heart, they would be crying for the innocent Palestinians...


I really feel sad for the Palestinian people. They just want to live, be free,  raise their children, and be at peace. I know many people who are unaware that Islam means Peace, and I know people doubt my word when I say that Muslims are not terrorists. But I will defend my brothers and sisters in Islam as long as I have to... at least until I am heard loud and clear. I am not ashamed of what, or who I am, and I know what it means to be Muslim and practice Islam. I would also like to point out that if you ever have any questions about Islam do not be afraid to ask any Muslim you see walking down the street. I will guarantee with my life they will stop and talk to you AND be happy to do it. What we DONT like, is when we are mocked. We take pride in our religion and we are happy to share, but poking fun at is not taken lightly... as would any other religious person from any religion.


So basically I want to know what you know, and what you dont know. I want you to comment as you wish, and keep in mind that I am NOT anti Jewish. i never was and never will be. I have Jewish family and friends whom I love dearly and know they are good people. and just like I would hate people to judge me for being a Muslim, I wouldn't ever judge anyone for being Jewish, or anything else for that matter. thats not my style. I hope you enjoy reading and hopefully people will be more educated.
DONT FORGET TO PLEASE SHARE MY BLOG BY REPOSTING IT ON YOUR WALL.

3 comments:

Isra1986 said...

<3 ya!!!!
Too many peope not only associate Muslims with terrorism, but especially Palestinians!
You are right, they just want to raise their famiies, be free to move around their own country, feel safe when their kids play outside, have access to JOBS to support their families!
I know I have not been there yet, but 2 pieces of my husbands heart and mine are there, his wonderful family who I adore is there.
I wish more people could see the TRUTH and thank you for putting this blog out there!

Danielle said...

i know i didnt put much, i just want people to get involved and add stuff. plus i didnt want to make my blog too long lol. i want people to actually READ it haha.. thank you for sharing and being involved in the cause! love you and your family and of course they are always in my prayers! xoxo

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWvMJuHJ1fI&feature