LOL

LOL

Monday, October 6, 2008

the Fisher-price cooing baby doll

Soo, i just watched a video on the Fox news website...there was a video about a cooing baby doll that supposedly said "Islam is the light" and "Satan the is the king".. so all these mothers are outraged over this doll.. ok first off i highly DOUBT the damn doll said anything like that.. thats number 1 and number 2, they were making it a big deal that it had to do with Islam.. ok even if it said something about christianity such as "i walk with Jesus" i still would return the doll. everyone is missing the point.
would you return a doll just bc it said something about Islam? or would you return it just bc thats creepy?
whats wrong with people.. If it said "I walk with Jesus" im sure no one would be returning the doll - they would think they were BLESSED and its a "Sign of Christ"...
Give me a break people.. honestly, Im Married to a muslim man and yes i would return the doll and NOT bc it said anything about Islam bc my children are Muslim, its just the simple fact of a Fisher-price doll being CREEPY...it would scare me lol but again its my opinion i dont expect you to agree with me..
xoxo
Danielle

No comments: